Emergency and care is available in Vicksburg 24/7. We have shorter wait times along with caring, expert treatment of injuries and illnesses.
We understand your need for quick, emergency care close to home. That's why we offer 24/7 emergency services right here in Vicksburg. At Bronson Vicksburg Outpatient Center, we haev decades of experience in emergency care which has prepared us to diagnose and treat you quickly, effectively and safely.
Why Choose Bronson Vicksburg Outpatient Center for Emergency Services?
- Board-certified providers in emergency medicine
- 24-hour emergency care
- Most patients are seen by a doctor in less than 30 minutes
- With more than 40 years of emergency care experience, we can diagnose and treat you quickly, effectively and safely
- Access to our Level I Trauma center at Bronson Methodist Hospital
Emergency Conditions We Treat
Our expert physicians treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, including:
- Aches and pains
- Broken bones
- Colds and flu
- Deep, penetrating wounds
- Head injuries
- Infections of the ear, upper respiratory and urinary tract
- Injuries from falls and accidents
- Minor cuts and burns
- Signs of heart attack and stroke
- Sprains and strains
Emergency Services & Treatments
We offer a range of emergency services, including:
- Advanced diagnostic testing, including online EKG results and digital imaging systems
- Specialized stroke treatment protocols
Our Emergency Services Team
Our team consists of highly trained emergency providers. And our registered nurses are certified in advanced cardiac life support.
For More Information About Emergency Services