Bronson Obstetrics, Gynecology & Midwifery Specialists - Kalamazoo
Our doctors and midwives provide care for women throughout their lives. They use the latest and most advanced techniques for performing surgery for complicated deliveries and gynecological care.
Our providers have training and expertise to offer you comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care, including:
- Preventive well-woman exams
- Obstetrical care, including preconceptual counseling
- Family planning and contraception counseling and treatment
- Minimally invasive procedures (i.e., robotic surgery and laparoscopic surgeries)
- Gynecological surgery, including hysterectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Infertility counseling
- Menopausal care, including hormone replacement therapy
We have the largest midwifery practice in Michigan. All of our certified nurse-midwives provide maternity care. This includes prenatal care, delivery and care after the baby has been born. Our midwives also do physical exams and advise on contraception and perimenopausal care. They are educated and licensed in nursing and midwifery in Michigan. And, our midwives have a special focus on promoting good health and preventing diseases. Most insurance plans, including Medicaid, cover nurse-midwifery care. In addition,we have some doctors, midwives and staff who speak Spanish.
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it. If this location does not match your healthcare needs, please refer to one of the following other ob/gyn locations in the Kalamazoo area: