Healing a chronic wound has its own set of unique requirements. For most people, wound healing is a natural, uneventful process. But for some, it's a complex medical problem that requires specialized treatment and care. That's when we can help.
Need Care Now Scheduling Your Appointment Appointment Changes eCheck In Prescriptions
About Our Office
Contacting Our Office Fees and Insurance Referrals and Authorizations Medical Records
English En Espanol
Maria Arredondo, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Patient
Watch Maria's story and find out how Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) helped her regain her quality of life.
Watch Maria's video
Expert Wound Care
Our team is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care. As chronic wounds are often associated with other underlying medical conditions, we uniquely combine wound care with ongoing healthcare to meet your individual healthcare needs as a patient.
Our services are available to you without the need of a provider referral. There's no need to wait to begin healing.
Why Choose Bronson for Wound Care?
- We have one of the most experienced teams in the region for healing chronic wounds
- Our team is made up of specially trained physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists and our clinicians are trained by nationally recognized wound care experts
- Our treatment plans are developed in collaboration with patients and caregivers including supplies and devices for home wound care
- Every treatment plan is based on the specific needs of the patient, including nutrition, wound dressings and lifestyle adjustments
- We provide an extensive assessment of the wound site as well as health factors that may be affecting the patient's wound healing process
- Our Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) team includes a certified hyperbaric oxygen technician, a registered respiratory therapist and trained registered nurses, making our Bronson teams among the most experienced in southwest and south central Michigan
Wound Services We Offer
Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine - Battle Creek provides a comprehensive range of services for effective wound treatment and associated medical conditions. This includes:
- Bioengineered tissue substitutes
- CelluTome epidermal harvesting system
- Compression therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Pre- and post-operative ostomy teaching
- Stoma site marking
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Expertise
Our hyperbaric oxygen therapy team is one of the most experienced in southwest and south central Michigan. The team consists of registered nurses, a certified oxygen technician and a respiratory therapist.
Patients with the following conditions may benefit from HBOT:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Healing after radiation treatment
- Non-healing wounds and skin ulcers
- Skin grafts that are not healing
- Sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL)
At Bronson, we are dedicated to providing healthcare services where you need it.
Have questions about wound care, hyperbaric oxygen therapy or burn care?
Call Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine - Battle Creek at (269) 245-8560 for more information or to make an appointment.
Meet Sheena Ledbetter, AGNP-C
Our healthcare providers share information about wound care and hyperbaric medicine:
Dr. Allan Caudill | The Importance of Wound Awareness
Dr. Allan Caudill from Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine talks about why it is important to be aware of wound healing, especially for people living with chronic conditions like diabetes or PAD.
Located in the Outpatient Center at Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. Parking is available adjacent to the building in Lot 4.