Located conveniently on Red Arrow Highway off Interstate 94 between Kalamazoo and Paw Paw at exit 66, Mattawan, we are a 100-bed, all-private room facility. We specialize in short-term nursing care and therapy for adult patients following illness, injury or hospitalization. We also have a unit devoted to long-term care in a secure, homelike environment.
Why Choose Bronson Commons for Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Services?
- Our multidisciplinary team helps bridge the transition between hospital and home.
- Award-winning quality of care
- 100 all-private rooms
- Special rooms for patients of size and patients near the end of life
- On-site diagnostic and ancillary services like Lab and X-ray
- Quiet, natural setting conveniently located between Kalamazoo and Paw Paw
- Amenities include library, salon, whirlpool, café and free Wi-Fi
- Medicare and Medicaid accepted
Listen to our radio interview about Bronson Commons!
I was preparing to have hip surgery, I just knew I didn’t want to go right home
and take care of myself. I did my research and chose to go to Bronson Commons after the surgery.
It was the best decision I ever made!” - Carol Haenicke, a patient of BronsonHealthCare Midwest Orthopedics & Joint Specialists Read more of her story.