Located conveniently on Red Arrow Highway off Interstate 94 between Kalamazoo and Paw Paw at exit 66, Mattawan, we are a 100-bed, all-private room facility. We specialize in short-term nursing care and therapy for adult patients following illness, injury or hospitalization. We also have a unit devoted to long-term care in a secure, homelike environment.
Why Choose Bronson Commons for Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Services?
- Our multidisciplinary team helps bridge the transition between hospital and home.
- Award-winning quality of care
- 100 all-private rooms
- Special rooms for patients of size and patients near the end of life
- On-site diagnostic and ancillary services like lab and X-ray
- Quiet, natural setting conveniently located between Kalamazoo and Paw Paw
- Amenities include library, salon, whirlpool, café and free Wi-Fi
- Medicare and Medicaid accepted
Referring a Patient
We offer numerous services, programs and amenities tailored to meet the specific needs of your patients and their families, all within a caring and comfortable environment.
The multidisciplinary team specializes in post-acute care and rehabilitation to help bridge the transition between inpatient care and home. Medicare and Medicaid is accepted.
Call (269) 283-5251 to refer a patient.