Healing a chronic wound has its own set of unique requirements. For most people, wound healing is a natural, uneventful process. But for some, it's a complex medical problem that requires specialized treatment and care. That's when we can help.
Maria Arredondo, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Patient
Watch Maria's story and find out how Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) helped her regain her quality of life.
Watch Maria's video
Our team is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care. As chronic wounds are often associated with other underlying medical conditions, we uniquely combine wound care with ongoing healthcare to meet your individual healthcare needs as a patient.
And, there's no need to wait to begin healing. Our services are available to you without the need of a provider referral.
Why Choose Bronson Battle Creek for Wound Care?
- Bronson Battle Creek is a recipient of MPRO Governor’s Award of Excellence (2014)
- We have one of the most experienced teams in the region for healing chronic wounds
- Our team is made up of specially trained physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists and our clinicians are trained by nationally recognized wound care experts
- Our treatment plans are developed in collaboration with patients and caregivers including supplies and devices for home wound care
- Every treatment plan is based on the specific needs of the patient, including nutrition, wound dressings and lifestyle adjustments
- We provide an extensive assessment of the wound site as well as health factors that may be affecting the patient's wound healing process
- Our Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) team includes a certified hyperbaric oxygen technician, a registered respiratory therapist and trained registered nurses, making our Bronson teams among the most experienced in southwest and south central Michigan
Services We Offer
Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine - Battle Creek provides a comprehensive range of services for effective wound treatment and associated medical conditions. This includes:
- Bioengineered tissue substitutes
- CelluTome epidermal harvesting system
- Compression therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Pre- and post-operative ostomy teaching
- Stoma site marking
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy expertise
Our hyperbaric oxygen therapy team is one of the most experienced in southwest and south central Michigan. The team consists of registered nurses, a certified oxygen technician and a respiratory therapist.
Patients with the following conditions may benefit from HBOT:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Healing after radiation treatment
- Non-healing wounds and skin ulcers
- Skin grafts that are not healing
- Sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL)
Have questions about a non-healing wound? Call Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine - Battle Creek at (269) 245-8560 for more information or to make an appointment. No physician referral is needed to make an appointment.
Meet Sheena Ledbetter, AGNP-C
Our healthcare providers share information about wound care and hyperbaric medicine:
Dr. Troy Pascoe & Katherine Stone | Treatments available at the wound center in Battle Creek
Dr. Troy Pascoe and Katherine Stone from Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine – Battle Creek speak about what they do and what conditions they treat at the wound center.
Dr. Troy Pascoe & Katherine Stone | Wounds vs. skin ulcerations
Dr. Troy Pascoe and Katherine Stone from Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine – Battle Creek speak about the difference between wound and skin ulcers.
Dr. Troy Pascoe & Katherine Stone |What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Dr. Troy Pascoe and Katherine Stone from Bronson Wound Center & Hyperbaric Medicine – Battle Creek speak about the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in wound healing.
Located in the Outpatient Center at Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. Parking is available adjacent to the building in Lot 4.