Meet with a Bronson registered dietitian to help you separate healthy meals from fad diets and facts from fiction.
Do you need a registered dietitian?
We offer medical nutrition therapy for adults and children with individualized attention, resulting in a nutrition program designed just for you.
The services we offer cover a broad range of nutrition needs for everyone from infants to older adults. Adult and pediatric specialty areas include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and eating disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Developmental disorders
- Diabetes (type I, type II and gestational)
- Failure to thrive
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- General and preventive nutrition
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Pre- or post-surgical nutrition
- Tube feedings/total parenteral nutrition
- Weight management
- Bronson Battle Creek Outpatient Nutrition Services
363 Fremont St.
Battle Creek, MI 49017
- Bronson Family Medicine - The Groves
6938 Elm Valley Drive, Suite 101
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Bronson LakeView Outpatient Nutrition Services
404 Hazen St.
Paw Paw, MI 49079
- Bronson Outpatient Nutrition Services
601 John St., W-308
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Bronson Outpatient Nutrition Services Map to Location
- Bronson Vicksburg Outpatient Nutrition Services
13326 n. Blvd.
Vicksburg, MI 49097
- Bronson OB/GYN Associates
3300 W. Centre St.
Portage, MI 49009