Have trouble falling asleep at night? Or are you extra sleepy during the day? If so, we offer expert diagnostic sleep studies to help adults and children get the rest they need.
At Bronson Sleep Lab, we can help perform sleep tests for adults and children.
What We Diagnose
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Nocturnal epilepsy
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea
- Complex sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- REM behavior disorders
- Obesity hypoventilation
Services We Offer
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- Education and diagnosis of sleep disorders in adults and children
- Mask fitting in difficult cases
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) naps for desensitization prior to CPAP titrations
- Providing a speaker for community events
- Sleep studies to uncover hidden health issues
About Our Facility
The Bronson Sleep Lab is an accredited six-bed facility and accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for in-lab and at-home sleep apnea testing. It offers comfortable bedroom accommodations including private rooms, television, adjustable beds, lifts and recliners.
Parking is conveniently located right in front of the sleep center at 5161 B Drive South in Battle Creek.