Bronson offers financial assistance for patients who need or have already received emergency or medically necessary care but cannot afford to pay. Patients who do not have insurance or are insured and have balances after their insurance pays may be eligible for financial assistance if:
- Your family income is under 350 percent of the current Federal Poverty Level
- You live in Michigan
- You are not eligible for Medicaid
Bronson billing department: (800) 699-6117. Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Bronson financial counseling: Available on-site to assist with questions or to help you apply. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Bronson Battle Creek: (269) 245-8124. Outpatient center entrance in the registration department to the right, past the greeter's desk.
- Bronson LakeView Hospital: (269) 657-1532. First floor of the north entrance in the outpatient registration area.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital: (269) 341-6120. Financial services on the first floor south campus behind the main information desk.