Referrals and Transfers
Referring or transferring your patients to Bronson is simple.
- BronsonFirst℠: Call (800) BRONSON or (800) 276-6766 for inpatient transfers, admits and/or consults.
- Referrals to Bronson practices and providers
- Outpatient order grids, guides, tips and tricks
- Bronson practice and services information and maps
- Health condition management documents
- Participating payors
- EpicCare Link: provides secure, convenient access to patient information through your browser when and where you need it. With it you can:
- Easily share information with physicians.
- Access and review your patient's chart.
- Log in or request an account. Need help? E-mail the Bronson HelpDesk or call (269) 341-6330.
- EpicCare Link Community Partner: Bronson shares its Epic electronic health record with physician groups in the region, creating a single community-wide patient record. Physicians on Epic can share clinical information in one patient record, communicate directly with these physicians via InBasket and send referrals within the Epic system. Bronson currently shares Bronson’s instance of Epic with the following community members who are using it in their outpatient offices:
Bronson makes it easy to transfer, admit and/or request a consult.
One call does it all (800) BRONSON or (800) 276-6766. An experienced nurse answers the phone 24/7.