Baked Pita Chips Recipe
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 2 whole wheat pita pockets (6 to 7 inch pitas)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Separate pita pockets into two whole halves; place on baking sheet.
- In small bowl stir together the oil, basil, and oregano; brush over pitas.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for about 8 minutes or until golden crisp.
- Let cool completely.
- Break pita crisps into bite size pieces and serve with dip.
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.