Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 large or 2 medium eggs
- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- ½-3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes. Do not peel.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each
- half lengthwise into thirds, or quarters to make wedges. Pat dry.
- Whisk egg(s) in a small bowl until yolk and white combines.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Coat each wedge in beaten eggs, then coat in dry mix until entirely covered.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how thick your wedges are.
- Turn once during baking.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating
Nutrition per serving
172 calories, 6g fat, 2g sat fat, 20g carbohydrates, 10g protein, 2g fiber, 104mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.