Flu Vaccine Available at Many Bronson Locations
Bronson Healthcare reminds the community that getting a flu vaccination is one of the best ways to prevent you and your family from getting the flu. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention everyone age six months and older should get a flu vaccination. The vaccine is available at various Bronson locations throughout the area. Fees vary based on the location, type of flu vaccine, and your insurance coverage.
Current Bronson patients may sign up to be notified when the vaccine is available by going to http://flushots.bronsonhg.org. Patients may also call their doctor’s office to schedule a time to receive their vaccination.
Bronson FastCare located at 6220 W. Main St. in Kalamazoo will be holding a walk-in flu clinic open to the community on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you are unable to visit your primary care provider or attend the Bronson FastCare flu clinic, visit one of these Bronson locations..
Bronson Walk-In Locations
You ust be 13 years or older to receive flu vaccine at these sites.
- Bronson ProHealth - Battle Creek – 265 Fremont St. Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bronson FastCare – 5121 S. Westnedge Ave. (Inside Meijer) in Portage. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bronson FastCare – 6220 W. Main St. in Kalamazoo. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bronson Outpatient Pharmacy - Kalamazoo – 601 John St. (first floor of downtown Kalamazoo south campus) Call (269) 341-6990 for an appointment. Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Bronson ProHealth – 6789 Elm Valley Drive, Kalamazoo, M/W/F, 7 a.m. to noon; 820 John Street, Kalamazoo, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Van Buren County:
- Bronson Outpatient Pharmacy – Mattawan – (located in the Bronson LakeView Family Care Mattawan building). Monday through Friday, 1 to 3 p.m. or by appointment. Pharmacy Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call (269) 668-6205 for an appointment.
- Bronson ProHealth - Paw Paw – 505 Hazen St. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed noon to 1 p.m.
For more information, visit bronsonhealth.com/flu