Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon rind and juice, dill chives, parsley, garlic and milk until smooth.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Serves 10 (1/2 cup servings)
149 calories | 7g fat | 33mg sodium | 50g carbohydrates | 6g sugar | 4g protein
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.