Pumpkin Bean Dip Recipe
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 1 cup (overflowing) canned pumpkin
- 1 cup black beans (low- or no-salt)
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans (low- or no-salt)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice from 1 to 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix well and serve!
Nutrition per serving
Serves 8 (1/4 cup servings)
83 calories | 3.6g fat | 5.2mg sodium | 10.4g carbohydrates | 2.9g protein
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.