Red Wine Vinaigrette Asparagus
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- ½ tbps. black pepper
- Mince garlic, and cut asparagus into 2" pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Once hot, add garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Add the asparagus pieces to the skillet. Stir to mix.
- Add the red wine vinaigrette dressing and pepper.
- Continue to stir the asparagus for a minute.
- Once cooked, remove asparagus from the heat and serve.
Nutrition per serving (per serving)
58 calories, 3g fat, 70mg sodium, 6g carbohydrates, 1.9g fiber, 2g protein
Download the printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.