Salmon Caesar Salad
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Four 4 oz. salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 4 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup croutons
- If using frozen salmon filets, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Or, to defrost quickly, run filets under cool running water or use the microwave defroster. Pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Spread on the salmon filets and place on a baking sheet greased with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degree for 15-25 minutes, until fish flakes and flesh is opaque.
- While fish is baking, wash and chop lettuce. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and Caesar dressing. Toss well. Stir in Parmesan cheese and croutons. Toss again and divide among four plates.
- Flake salmon with a fork and place salmon pieces on top of salad. Garnish with extra Parmesan and freshly ground pepper, as desired.
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.