Six Layer Dip Recipe
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 3 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 (1.25 oz.) package salt free taco seasoning mix
- 2 9 oz. cans bean dip or 2 cans refried beans
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 8 oz. package grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Peel, pit and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice and pepper
- In another bowl, mix yogurt and taco seasoning.
- To assemble:
- Spread bean dip/refried beans on a large platter
- Spread the avocado mixture over bean dip.
- Spread the yogurt taco mixture over the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and tomatoes.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Serve chilled with your choice of unsalted or baked tortilla chips.
Nutrition per serving
95 calories | 4.7 g fat | 166 mg sodium
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.