Strawberry Mango Pasta Salad Recipe
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 2 cups bow-tie, spiral or other pasta, uncooked
- 1/3 cup light poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 fresh mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Optional: toasted pecans
- Cook pasta as directed on package; omit salt. Drain and cool.
- In a medium size bowl, mix poppy seed dressing and mayonnaise until blended. Add pasta, green onions and poppy seeds. If using toasted pecans, add to the mix. Toss lightly to coat and chill one hour.
- Just before serving, stir in diced mango and sliced strawberries.
Don’t add the strawberries too early. It will turn the pasta pink!
Nutrition per serving (1 1/4 cup servings)
249 calories, 9g fat, 2g saturated fat, 38g carbohydrate, 5g protein, 4g fiber, 270mg sodium
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.