Super Orange Smoothie
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup canned apricots or peaches (low-sugar preferred)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup milk, plant- or dairy-based
- ½ cup orange juice concentrate
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp. honey, sugar or brown sugar
- Combine everything except honey/sugar in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Taste and add honey/sugar to sweeten, if needed.
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.