Tahini Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs Recipe
Making healthy food choices is one way to Be Well and live a healthy lifestyle. At Bronson, we offer a variety of nutrition services for nearly every need. Check out this healthy recipe from our team of registered dietitians and nutrition educators.
- 3 pounds (about 10-12) medium to small potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs such as dill, parsley, chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet along with unpeeled cloves of garlic.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over potatoes and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and toss well to coat. Place tray in oven.
- Check garlic cloves after 15-20 minutes. If they are golden brown and soft, remove from oven. If not, continue to cook until they soften and brown.
- Roast potatoes for 25-30 minutes or until brown and tender.
- Peel roasted garlic cloves and mash into a smooth paste. Combine garlic with tahini, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Once potatoes are done, combine with dressing and top with fresh herbs. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition per serving (per 1 cup serving)
168 calories, 7.3g fat, 1g saturated fat, 28.4g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 3.1g fiber, 106mg sodium
Download a printable version of this recipe
To view more healthy recipes and nutrition-related information from the nutrition experts at Bronson, click here.