Nursing Departments - Bronson Methodist Hospital
We offer a wide variety of nursing services across a full spectrum of medical specialties.
- Adult Critical Care: Cardiac Surgical Unit (CSU), Surgical Intensive Care Unit/Trauma Care Unit (SICU/TCU), Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Neuro Critical Care Unit (NCCU)
- Medical/Surgical: Adult Medical Unit (AMU), Cardiology Unit (CAR), General Medical Unit (GMU), General Surgical Unit (GSU), Neurovascular Unit (NVU), Orthopedic Surgical Unit (OSU), Volume Influx Pool (VIP), Extended Medical Care Unit (EMCU)
- Women’s & Children’s: Obstetrics Unit (OB), Labor & Delivery Unit (L&D), Antepartum Unit (APU), Lactation Services & Milk Bank, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatrics Unit (Peds), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Women’s & Children’s Float Pool
- Surgical Services: Pre-admission Testing, Inpatient Surgery (OR), Outpatient Surgery (OPS), Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Surgical Services Float Pool
- Emergency Services: Trauma & Emergency Center (T&EC or Emergency Department-ED)
- Other Services: Anticoagulation Clinic, Burn & Wound Clinic, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Catheterization Lab, Diabetes Education, Endoscopy, Hyperalimentation Services, Infection Control, Infusion Center, Prep and Recovery Unit (PRU), Radiology, Stomal Therapy, Clinical Bed Coordinators, Bronson First Referral RN, Case Management & Medical Social Work (MSW), Quality & Safety, Education Services, Professional Practice, ProHealth, Employee Health