2020 Children's Hospital Pumpkin Decorating Contest
In October, several departments across the Bronson system decorated pumpkins to be put on display at the Bronson Children's Hospital. Over 60 pumpkins were submitted! Leading up to Halloween, patients in the children's hospital were able to tour the unit and vote for their favorite designs.
In addition to the decorated pumpkins, departments also donated small items to be used for reverse trick-or-treating with our patients on Saturday.
Thank you to all everyone who was involved in this fun activity that brought a lot of joy to our youngest patients. The creativity and generosity truly warmed the hearts and captured the imagination of everyone who stepped foot on the unit.
Pumpkin winners, as voted on by our patients, are:
- Cutest pumpkin: "Pink Unicorn" from Urology
- Spookiest pumpkin: "Nightmare Before Christmas Duo" from Bronson South Haven
- Funniest pumpkin: "Musical Ghost" from Bronson Internal Medicine
- Most creative pumpkin: "Gumball Machine" from the Center for Learning
- Favorite themed pumpkin: "Sanderson Sisters" from Human Resources
- Overall favorite pumpkin: "Trolls" from Lab Information Systems
- Best in show: "Food Pumpkins" from the dietitians
Check out the fun pumpkins below!