Bronson Battle Creek to Host Job Fair for Registered Nurses
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity?
Awarded an ‘A’ Hospital Safety Grade™ by The Leapfrog Group in Spring 2021
For the fourth time in a row, the talented team at Bronson Battle Creek Hospital has been recognized for protecting patients from errors, injuries, accidents, and infections.
We Can't Wait to Meet You!
Join us Tuesday, June 22 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
Mawby Center, 400 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49017
- Learn about RN positions at Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a copy of their resume
The safety of our patients, employees, and community are of the utmost importance. Following current guidelines, this event will be held outdoors while practicing social distancing. Masks will be required.
Plan to attend? Sign up for the event on Facebook!*
*Registration is encouraged but not required.
Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Opportunities Available
Just a few of the benefits of working with the team at Bronson include:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits effective on day one for eligible positions
- 401K/403B match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- All-encompassing orientation
- Opportunities to grow professionally and apply for promotion to positions across our health system
- A positive work environment
To view all current nursing opportunities at Bronson, or to apply, click here.
You may apply to the position of your choice before the job fair, but it is not required.
Contact a Nursing Recruiter Today
Want to Learn More?
Visit our careers page to learn more about why team members love working at Bronson.