Bronson Methodist Hospital to Host Job Fair for Registered Nurses
Are you ready for a new employment opportunity?
Magnet® Recognition for Nursing Excellence (2009-2022)
The talented nursing team at Bronson Methodist Hospital received this four-year designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019. Considered the gold standard in nursing care, only seven percent of the nation's hospitals have achieved Magnet status.
We Can't Wait to Meet You!
Join us Tuesday, August 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
251 E. Lovell Street in Kalamazoo
- Learn about RN positions at Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a copy of their resume
The safety of our patients, employees, and community are of the utmost importance. Following current guidelines, this event will be held outdoors while practicing social distancing. Masks are required.
Plan to attend? Sign up for the event on Facebook!*
*Registration is encouraged but not required.
Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Opportunities Available
Just a few of the benefits of working with the team at Bronson include:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits effective on day one for eligible positions
- 401K/403B match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- All-encompassing orientation
- Opportunities to grow professionally and apply for promotion to positions across our health system
- A positive work environment
To view all current nursing opportunities at Bronson, or to apply, click here.
You may apply to the position of your choice before the job fair, but it is not required.
Contact a Nursing Recruiter Today
Want to Learn More?
Visit our careers page to learn more about why team members love working at Bronson.