Same Day Orthopedic Appointments
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, with locations in Battle Creek and Marshall, Bronson Sports Medicine Specialists in Kalamazoo and Bronson Orthopedic & Joint Specialists in South Haven, offers same day orthopedic appointments.
- We are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- You must call ahead for a same day appointment. This is due to insurance requirements and appointment openings.
- Depending on the level of care you need and the time of day you call, you’ll be seen by an orthopedic provider that day. If you call after noon, we may need to schedule you for the next day.
- If your condition requires you to be seen by another Bronson orthopedic specialist, our staff will set up a referral and appointment.
Call for an Appointment
Battle Creek, Marshall & Kalamazoo
Our Orthopedic Experts Will See You Now.
If you’re experiencing discomfort from a sprain, strain, ligament or tendon tear, broken bone or a sport-related injury, we’ll get you in quickly for an assessment. Our specialists have the experience and advanced training required to treat your condition with the goal to relieve your pain and get you moving again.
Conditions Seen for Same Day Appointments
- Broken bones
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Knee injuries
- Ligament and tendon tears
- Shoulder injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Sport-related injuries
Services That May Not Be Available for Same Day Appointments*
- Second opinion for orthopedic issues
- Chronic conditions, including pain management
- Cortisone injection
- Worker compensation injuries
- Any injury that may be an emergency, go to the nearest Emergency Department.
*For additional information, call (855) 618-2676 for appointments in Battle Creek, Marshall & Kalamazoo, and (269) 639-2866 for appointments in South Haven.
Appointment Information and Insurance
Here’s what you can expect when you call our office:
- If your insurance carrier requires a referral from your doctor, you will need to contact your primary care doctor for a referral to Bronson Orthopedic Specialists, Bronson Orthopedic & Joint Specialists – South Haven or Bronson Sports Medicine Specialists. In most cases, once we receive the referral, we can schedule your appointment within 24 hours.
- If you have a complex or chronic medical condition, additional information such as your medical record may be needed prior to scheduling your appointment. This helps ensure that we have the necessary information to provide you with the right care.
- If you are a current patient, we will try to schedule your appointment with your orthopedic doctor. If your doctor is not available, we will offer you the first available appointment with another provider at our practice.
Same Day Appointments Available At
Bronson Orthopedic & Joint Specialists – South Haven
950 S. Bailey Ave., Suite #1, South Haven
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: (269) 639-2866
Appointment based on provider availability. Click on the address above for additional information, including driving directions.
Bronson Sports Medicine Specialists
315 Turwill Lane, Kalamazoo
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (855) 618-2676
Appointment based on provider availability. Click here for additional information, including driving directions.