UPDATE! Same Day Orthopedic Appointments for Urgent Cases Only
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, Bronson Orthopedic Specialists is offering same day orthopedic appointments for urgent cases only, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For information on COVID-19, click here.
Call for an Appointment: (877) 704-3133
- We are not able to accommodate walk-in appointments.
- You must call ahead for a same day appointment. This is due to insurance requirements and appointment openings.
- Your appointment will be based on provider and location availability, and will be scheduled at our North Avenue or Heritage Oak Lane locations in Battle Creek, or at our Marshall location.
- Depending on the level of care you need and the time of day you call, you’ll be seen by an orthopedic provider that day. If you call after noon, we may need to schedule you for the next day.
Appointment Information and Insurance
Here’s what you can expect when you call our office:
- If your insurance carrier requires a referral from your doctor, you will need to contact your primary care doctor for a referral to Bronson Orthopedic Specialists. In most cases, once we receive the referral, we can schedule your appointment within 24 hours.
- If you have a complex or chronic medical condition, additional information such as your medical record may be needed prior to scheduling your appointment. This helps ensure that we have the necessary information to provide you with the right care.
- If you are a current patient, we will try to schedule your appointment with your orthopedic doctor. If your doctor is not available, we will offer you the first available appointment with another provider at our practice.
Directions and Additional Information
For additional information about our practice, including hours and driving directions, visit our location pages:
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists – Heritage Oak Lane, Battle Creek
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists – North Ave., Battle Creek
Bronson Orthopedic Specialists – Marshall