For Patients & Visitors
Visitor Guidelines & Safety
At Bronson, the safety of our patients and visitors is our number one priority. While it is our job to care for our patients, we know that loved ones are an important part of the patient care team, too. In most cases, dependent on a patient’s condition, we welcome visitors daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please click here to review specific visitor guidelines and safety measures.
Patient-to-Family Video Visits
While visitor restrictions are in place due to COVID-19, clinical staff on inpatient units are able to connect patients with their families for video visits through Microsoft Teams. This technology is used to have family meetings and provide treatment updates to the patient's family. For more information, click here.
Are you looking for a patient, have questions about your care or want to become part of the Bronson team? Please visit our contact us page.
Billing & Medical Records
Bronson Facilities are Smoke-Free
Use of tobacco products is not permitted on any of the Bronson campuses. If you are looking to quit, Bronson offers free smoking & tobacco cessation programs. For more information, click here.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
At Bronson, you are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your visit.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices may be used on vibrate.
- Please hang up or push pause when the doctor or nurse needs to talk with you. Most patients heal best in a quiet setting.
- Please hold your conversations in public areas or waiting rooms so the patient can rest.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- Bronson does not permit electronic surveillance of any kind in patient care or public areas. It is not permissible to take pictures, record audio, or make videos that show patients without prior written consent. Employees may be photographed with verbal consent.
WiFi & Internet Access
We are also pleased to offer free wireless Internet service in most areas of the hospital.
- You don't need a special code to log in to Bronson's wireless Internet network.
- If you need help, call the Bronson IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Ask a nurse if you would like to borrow one.