For Patients & Visitors
All Bronson facilities are tobacco-free. This includes all patient rooms. Patients may not leave the unit to smoke. Learn more about programs to help you quit smoking.
Are you looking for a patient, have questions about your care or want to become part of the Bronson team? Please visit our contact us page.
Billing & Medical Records
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
At Bronson, you are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your visit.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices may be used on vibrate.
- Please hang up or push pause when the doctor or nurse needs to talk with you. Most patients heal best in a quiet setting.
- Please hold your conversations in public areas or waiting rooms so the patient can rest.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- Bronson does not permit electronic surveillance of any kind in patient care or public areas. It is not permissible to take pictures, record audio, or make videos that show patients without prior written consent. Employees may be photographed with verbal consent.
We are also pleased to offer free wireless Internet service in most areas of the hospital.
- You don't need a special code to log in to Bronson's wireless Internet network.
- If you need help, call the Bronson IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Ask a nurse if you would like to borrow one.