Personal Belongings | Valuables
During your stay, a few select personal items from home may help you feel more comfortable.
Please follow the guidelines below as you decide what to bring with you and what to leave at home.
- There is a closet in your room for clothes and other personal items, such as your dentures and eyeglasses.
- If you need anything, such as shampoo, deodorant, slippers or a toothbrush, please ask.
- If you would like to bring electrical devices, such as a blow dryer, computer or music player, please ask if it is OK to use them in your room.
- Please put everything away, especially when you leave the room.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property.
- If you lose something, please tell your nurse right away. We will do our best to find it.
- To ask about lost items, you can also call Security at (269) 245-8395.
- Please send any valuables, such as jewelry or money, home with family members.
- If your family cannot take your valuables home, contact your nurse. Your items may be kept in the hospital safe until you can send them home.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property