Request Your Medical Record
If you want a copy of your Bronson Battle Creek Hospital medical record, you can request one.
You have three ways to request your medical records.
- Login to your Bronson MyChart account and select Download My Record under the Health tab. Select the option that matches the information you need.
You can share one-time, limited access to your health record with just about anyone involved in your care. Whether your provider uses Epic or not, you can let them see your health record summary, medications, allergies, immunizations and health issues. Visit your Bronson MyChart account to share your record. Don’t have a Bronson MyChart account? To experience connected care, request your code now.
- Fill out the Release of Information (English). Be sure to sign the form. Unsigned requests cannot be processed.
- Mail or fax the completed form to us:
- Fax: (269) 245-5875
- Mailing address:
Bronson Battle Creek
Health Information Management
300 North Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49017
- Your request will be fulfilled within 30 working days.
- For more information, contact Bronson Battle Creek Health Information Management at (269) 245-5851.