To make your stay comfortable and convenient, we are pleased to offer free Internet access. You may also use cell phones and other electronic devices.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
- You are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your stay.
- Please set your phone or device on vibrate to avoid disturbing others.
- Hang up or push pause when your doctor or nurse needs to speak with you.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- Free wireless Internet access is available in most areas of the hospital. You don't need a special code to log in.
- If you need help, call the Bronson IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Please ask your nurse if you would like to borrow one.
- To create your own webpage to write journal entries, share photos and keep family and friends updated, visit the CaringBridge® website. This is also free for you.