At Bronson, we take special precautions to ensure your personal safety and the security of your personal belongings.
- There is a closet in your room for clothes and other personal items, such as your dentures and eyeglasses.
- If you need anything, such as shampoo, deodorant, slippers or a toothbrush, please ask.
- If you would like to bring electrical devices, such as a blow dryer, computer or music player, please ask if it is OK to use them in your room.
- Please put everything away, especially when you leave the room.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property.
- If you lose something, please tell your nurse right away. We will do our best to find it.
- To ask about lost items, you can also call Housekeeping at (269) 657-1463.
- Please send any valuables, such as jewelry or money, home with family members.
- If your family cannot take your valuables home, contact your nurse. Your items may be kept in the hospital safe until you can send them home.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property