At Bronson LakeView Hospital, you are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your visit. We are also pleased to offer free wireless Internet service in most areas of the hospital.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
- Please set your phone or device on vibrate to avoid disturbing others.
- Hang up or push pause when a doctor or nurse needs to speak with you.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- You don't need a special code to log in to Bronson's wireless Internet network.
- If you need help, call the Bronson IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Ask a nurse if you would like to borrow one.