Before You Arrive
What to Bring
We want your stay with us to be as easy and relaxed as possible. You'll feel more at ease if you remember to bring the following items:
- Bring a list of the medicines you are taking. Write down the name, how much, and when you take it. Your nurses will give you any medicine you need to take. Please do not bring any of your current medicine to the hospital.
Personal Belongings, Valuables
- You can use the closet in your room for clothes and other personal items,such as your dentures and eyeglasses.
- You can bring electrical devices, such as a blow dryer, computer or music player.
- Do NOT bring any valuables, such as jewelry or money.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
- You are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your stay.
- Please set your phone or device on vibrate to avoid disturbing others.
- Hang up or push pause when your doctor or nurse needs to speak with you.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- Free wireless Internet access is available in most areas of the hospital. You don't need a special code to log in.
- If you need help, call the IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Ask your nurse if you would like to borrow one.
- To create your own webpage to write journal entries, share photos and keep family and friends updated, visit the CaringBridge® website. This is also free for you.
Bronson facilities are all tobacco-free. You may not bring cigarettes or other tobacco products. Please let us know if you would like information about programs to help you quit smoking. You may not smoke in your room. You may not leave the unit to smoke. Ask your nurse for help quitting.
Where to Park
Parking at Bronson is always free. If you are not sure where to park, call (269) 341-7654. For maps and other information about getting to and from parking ramps, please view our parking information page.
Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723 or (800) 451-6310, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.