Cell Phones | Electronic Devices | Internet Access at Bronson Methodist Hospital
To make your stay comfortable and convenient,we are pleased to offer free Internet access. You may also use cell phones and other electronic devices.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
- You are welcome to use cell phones and other electronic devices during your stay.
- Please set your phone or device on vibrate to avoid disturbing others.
- Hang up or push pause when your doctor or nurse needs to speak with you.
- Bronson is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property, including cell phones and electronic devices.
- Free wireless Internet access is available in most areas of the hospital. You don't need a special code to log in.
- If you need help, call the IT Support Center at (269) 341-6330.
- Bronson has a few computers that can be loaned out. Ask your nurse if you would like to borrow one.
- To create your own webpage to write journal entries, share photos and keep family and friends updated, visit theCaringBridge® website. This is also free for you.