We want to make sure that our public waiting areas are comfortable and peaceful for the many people who use them every day. We ask that visitors observe the following guidelines:
- We ask that visitors observe the following guidelines:
- Please do not use televisions, radios or other noise-producing items.
- The Fire Marshal prohibits the use of electrical devices such as crock pots, coffee makers and food warmers in waiting areas.
- Personal belongings should be kept with you or in your vehicle. Bronson is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food should be consumed in one of the cafeterias:
- The SkyCourt Café, located on the Garden Level of the South Campus
- The Terrace Café, located on the first floor of the North Campus