Due to the ongoing presence of COVID-19 in our community, a face covering is required in all Bronson facilities. We encourage all visitors to bring your own mask. If you do not have one with you, a mask will be provided.
We have many precautions in place to keep you safe during your visit.
- Everyone entering a Bronson facility will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Visitor restrictions are in effect. Please click here for current visitor guidelines.
- We have separate areas for patients with symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath.
- We frequently clean and disinfect all rooms and hard surfaces.
- We provide extensive training and personal protective equipment for all staff.
Here’s how you can help stop the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between you and others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and put your used tissue in the wastebasket. If a tissue is not available, use your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.