We're here to provide quality care for every member of your family. Our focus is on preventing illness, maintaining good health and providing care quickly when you or a family member is sick.
Our family physicians and physician assistants provide comprehensive healthcare for men, women, babies, children, adolescents and older adults.
- Treatment for acute problems (like colds, flu or abdominal pain)
- Treatment for chronic conditions (like diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Preventive care, physicals and patient education
- Dermatology services
- Psychosocial care
When you're sick, we'll do our best to give you a same-day appointment. Our providers will also refer to specialists, if needed, and coordinate your treatment to make sure your needs are met.
- Foster, Ashley, FNP
- Haring, Nanette, FNP
- Houchin, Eric J., MD, FAAFP
- Hrpka, Bojan, DO
- McKeeby, Shannon, MD
- Peters- Sparling, Marti J., MD
- Sward, Nicholas E., MD