If you or a loved one is having surgery, it can be a scary time. To help reduce anxiety, we keep our patients informed and educated about their surgical conditions, procedures and treatment.
At Bronson General Surgery we provide diagnosis and comprehensive management of surgical conditions, including pre-surgery, surgery and post-surgery care. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality care in a healing environment.
We provide inpatient as well as outpatient, depending on what our board certified/eligible general surgeons recommends. Our surgeons are also trained in minimally invasive surgery.
We provide diagnosis and comprehensive management of surgical conditions, including preoperative, operative and post-operative care.
Areas of Care:
- Digestive tract — esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum and anus
- Abdomen — stomach, gallbladder, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen and all types of hernias
- Breast — all types of benign and malignant disease, including breast conserving procedures
- Skin and underlying tissue — all types of benign and malignant disease
- Endocrine system — thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Head and neck surgery — endocrine, benign and malignant disorders
- Surgical critical care — care of critically ill patients with surgical conditions requiring intensive care
- Surgical oncology — management of surgical treatment and coordination of all aspects of cancer care
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Some of the benefits of minimally invasive surgery are:
- Smaller incisions Shorter hospital stay
- Less pain and less need for pain medication
- Less blood loss Less need for transfusions
- Less scarring Faster return to daily activities