General surgeons bring expertise to the diagnosis and care of patients with diseases and disorders affecting the abdomen, digestive tract, endocrine system, breast, skin and blood vessels, along with those who are injured or critically ill.
At Bronson HealthCare Midwest, our surgeons employ minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques. They are also trained in vascular surgery, requiring expertise in surgical disorders of the blood vessels, excluding the intercranial vessels of the heart.
Among our procedures and treatments are:
- Abdominal Surgery: For disorders of the gallbladder, colon, stomach and other digestive organs
- Breast Surgery: Surgical and non-surgical treatment of breast disease
- Endocrine Surgery: For disorders of thyroid, adrenal and parathyroid glands
- Vascular Surgery: Care of blockages of aneurysms of blood vessels
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Hernia Surgery
- Minor Surgery, such as treatment of skin lesions
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery
- Colon resections
- Umbilical and ventral hernias