The more you understand about your surgery, the better off you are. This refers to the procedure itself, but also what you should do before and after the operation. And that's why we're here.
|Accepting New Patients:
Surgery - General
|Bronson MyChart Participant:
Surgical procedures include:
- Digestive tract: esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum and anus
- Abdomen: stomach,gallbladder, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen and all types of hernias
- Breast: all types of benign and malignant disease, and mastectomy
- Skin and underlying tissue: all types of benign and malignant disease
- Endocrine system: thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Head and neck surgery: endocrine, benign and malignant disorders
- Surgical critical care: care of critically ill patients with surgical conditions requiring intensive care
- Surgical oncology: surgical management of cancer treatment and coordination of all aspects of cancer care
We're aware of how stressful surgery can be. That's why our office is here to make sure that you and your family are constantly informed about your progress before and after your operation. Because when you're educated about your surgery, you're more relaxed and comfortable going into it. We provide inpatient as well as outpatient, depending on what our board certified general surgeon recommends. Our surgeons are also trained in minimally invasive surgery and endoscopy.