What makes Bronson the region's preferred hospital for head injury, stroke, spine surgery and back surgery? Our specialists provide family-focused care that includes all the latest treatments and procedures.
We've assembled an impressive team of specialists with members from some of the most prestigious institutions in America. So you can get the best care, right here.
- Our neurologists provide coordinated stroke care, rapid-response stroke diagnosis and treatment, and long-term recovery. It's part of Bronson's certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Our neurosurgeons are specially trained in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) procedures that reduce infection risk and scarring, while shortening hospital stays and recovery time.
- Our neurointerventional surgeon has specialized training to care for critically ill patients.
- Our neuropsychologist provides cognitive screening and extensive psychological testing.
- Our doctors work together to offer specialized clinics for a variety of conditions:
- Neuromuscular clinic
- Movement disorders clinic
- Botox clinic for spastic muscle diseases
- Tumor clinic
- Stroke and TIA (transient ischemic attack) clinic
- Alzheimer's disease and other memory problems
- Migraines and headaches
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion
Should you or a loved one ever need treatment, you want a hospital with the highest quality ratings. That's why we're proud to tell you our medical outcomes are at or better than national standards for neurology. Our quality of care is consistently recognized by Healthgrades, the nation's leading independent healthcare quality ratings organization. We've also received recognition from a variety of other independent organizations.
- Primary Stroke Center accredited by The Joint Commission
- Stroke Center of Excellence as designated by NeuStrategy
- Recognized for excellence in implementing patient treatment guidelines by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
- Healthgrades rated Bronson Methodist Hospital:
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ for three years in a row (2012-2014)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosciences for three years in a row (2012-2014)
- Ranked among the top 5% in the nation for neurosurgery for two years in a row (2013-2014)
At Bronson, we also provide a healing environment with dedicated neuro critical care, a neuromonitoring unit and a neurovascular unit. All patient rooms are private. And we have the most technically advanced surgical suites to give you best care.