We care for a full spectrum of neurological conditions, including stroke, epilepsy, and brain and spine tumors. Medical outcomes are at or better than national standards for the neurosciences.
|Accepting New Patients:
Neurosciences - Neurology
Neurosciences - Neurosurgery
Surgery - Neurosurgery
We've assembled an impressive team of specialists with members from some of the most prestigious institutions in America. So you can get the best care, right here.
- Our neurologists provide coordinated stroke care, rapid-response stroke diagnosis and treatment, and long-term recovery. It's part of Bronson's certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Our neurosurgeons are specially trained in minimally invasive surgery (MIS) procedures that reduce infection risk and scarring, while shortening hospital stays and recovery time.
- Our doctors work together to offer specialized clinics for a variety of conditions:
- Neuromuscular clinic
- Movement disorders clinic
- Botox clinic for spastic muscle diseases
- Tumor clinic
- Stroke and TIA (transient ischemic attack) clinic
- Alzheimer's disease and other memory problems
- Back Pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion
A referral from your family doctor is necessary to make an appointment at our practice.