Some women focus their healthcare on childbirth, and others are concerned with care before and after their reproductive years. We provide healthcare for every stage of a woman’s life.
|Accepting New Patients:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
For many women, healthcare is much more than an annual exam. Our providers offer a variety of services to meet the specific needs at every stage of a women’s life. We can help if you’re having a baby, need information about family planning or just need help staying healthy. We are committed to giving you the specialized and individual care you deserve.
- Obstetrics – prenatal care and delivery
- Gynecology – routine annual exams (Pap and pelvic)
- Family planning
- Immunization for HPV, Gardasil®
- Detecting and treating breast problems
- Gynecological surgery including hysterectomy, myomectomy, bladder repair and vaginal reconstruction
- Certified in minimally invasive surgery, including aparoscopic and robotic GYN procedures
- Treatment of ovarian cysts
- Hydrothermal ablation
- Pelvic prolapse surgery
- Treatment of endometriosis
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Abnormal Pap test, including treatment of cervical dysplasia with laser or L.E.E.P.
- Infertility counseling
- Menopause care, including hormone replacement therapy
We believe that women need a complete reproductive exam every one to two years. And although the frequency depends on an individual’s risk factors, these exams act as preventive care. Annual Pap tests, along with pelvic and breast exams, can increase the length and quality of your life.
Bronson BirthPlace - Battle Creek
Our providers deliver at Bronson BirthPlace – Battle Creek
which offers a personalized, patient and family centered birth experience. The facility has 15 private birthing suites recently renovated. Each suite features a jetted tub and is designed for labor, delivery
and recovery all in the comfort of one room.