When discovered early, children's digestive problems can be addressed more effectively. So we partner with family members and primary doctors to determine if treatment is needed and the best plan for care.
Our specially trained physicians provide pediatric care for the following conditions.
- Abdominal pain
- Celiac disease
- Chronic diarrhea
- Disease of the liver, pancreas and biliary tract
- Elimination disorder
- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding disorders
- Food allergies
- Gastro esopheageal reflux disease
- Gastrointestinal motility
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intestinal surgery follow-up
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Pediatric therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy
- Short gut syndrome
Your child was referred to Bronson Pediatric Gastroenterology because his or her condition requires additional review by an expert. A pediatric gastroenterologist is a specially trained stomach and intestine doctor for children.
When found early, gastroenterology problems can often be addressed more effectively than if later unnoticed or untreated.
Sometimes it can be helpful just to hear that your child is doing fine. We will work with you and your child to plan the care that is best for your child.