Payment for your healthcare services from our doctors may be covered by your medical insurance. To find out if we participate with your insurance company, visit bronsonhealth.com.
For every appointment, you will need to bring your insurance card(s). We will send claims for services we do in our office to your insurance company. You may get different bills for lab, X-ray and other testing procedures. Billing for these services will be sent to you or your insurance company.
Your insurance company can explain what services will be paid for under your insurance plan, such as:
- Preventive care
- Any service that may require an approval or a referral from a doctor before your appointment
- If you need to have lab tests or X-rays taken at another facility other than Bronson
Other items to be aware of:
- Please tell our staff if your lab test results and X-rays need to be sent to other doctors or medical practices
- At the time of your appointment you will need to pay for any co-payments or deductibles that are due
- We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards for our services
- You will be charged a small fee for copies of your medical records and for filling out medical forms
If you have trouble paying a bill, need help with paying a bill or have questions about fees or insurance, contact our billing department at (269) 276-4900, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.