Our non-clinical departments have rich opportunities for learning.
Bronson Student Requirements
- Work with school faculty to establish a Bronson contract for training.
- Meet the Student Minimum Work Requirements for health, safety and confidentiality.
- Follow Bronson's Student Orientation Information.
- Wear a college issued I.D. badge while at Bronson.
- Students at BMH need to park in public parking areas while BBC has designated areas for student parking.
- Establish permission to access clinical documentation on Bronson's network.
Students at Bronson enjoy learning experiences in both clinical, and non-clinical settings. Student placements are made between school faculty and Bronson staff within a student's area of interest. Students must complete Bronson's orientation process and arrange to obtain ID badges, access to technology and other necessary tools.
Placements occur in our business, health information management, information systems, communications, purchasing, environmental safety, and many other areas.
Placements are provided after a contract is arranged with a student's school. Bronson is unable to set up placements for individual students who are not current employees unless their school has established a contract for training as well as connections with the department of placement.