The following information is provided for school faculty to help students get connected with learning opportunities at Bronson.
At Bronson, we work with schools and faculty to coordinate the learning environment and ensure support of skills development. Learning opportunities for students are based on contracts for training between the school and Bronson Healthcare Group. Faculty and/or Contract Coordinators establish this contract before details of student placements are determined.
Faculty who are on-site with students are expected to participate in basic and department-specific orientation. Safety for patients and their families is a top priority and faculty are expected to orient and hold students to Bronson’s standards.
Forms and Documents
Contracts for training can be arranged through Bronson’s Center for Learning. This process can take up to two months.
If you are a Faculty or School Contract Coordinators, call 269-341-6405 or email email@example.com to request a contract. If you need further information, please contact Education Services at (269) 341-6405.
Bronson Student Requirements
- Work with school faculty to establish a Bronson contract for training
- Meet the Student Minimum Work Requirements for health, safety and confidentiality.
- Follow Bronson Appearance Standards available in the Student Orientation Information packet.
- Wear a college issued I.D. badge while at Bronson.
- Students at BMH need to park in public parking areas while BBC has designated areas for student parking.
- Establish permission to access clinical documentation on Bronson's network.