Some conditions increase the risk of blood clots. To keep clots from forming, doctors prescribe anticoagulation medication. We help patients get the greatest benefit from their medication
Why Choose Bronson Methodist Hospital for Anticoagulation?
- Specially trained clinicians help you manage your anticoagulation medicine
- Regular follow-up appointments to monitor your bleeding time
- Test results provided within two minutes using one drop of blood
- Reports sent directly to your doctor at the end of each visit
Anticoagulation Services & Treatments
- Anticoagulation medication adjustments as needed, based on physician-approved protocols
- Communication with referring physician after each visit
- Documentation of relevant clinical data
- Drug interactions assessment
- INR monitoring with a point-of-care monitor
- Medication monitoring for adverse effects
- Patient education, including need for therapy, laboratory monitoring, adverse effects, drug and diet interactions and advice on when to seek medical attention
Locations of Anticoagulation Services
For More Information About Anticoagulation
- Call Bronson Anticoagulation Center at (269) 341-6156. Our hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
7 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
7 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Contact Bronson HealthAnswers at (269) 341-7723, (800) 451-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.