When life gets difficult, you don’t have to struggle alone. Our experienced, compassionate team is here to help. We offer both inpatient and outpatient care, including specialized services for older adults.
Behavioral health is a medical specialty concerned with mental and emotional well-being.
From routine visits and outpatient therapy to complex treatments and inpatient stays, we offer high-quality care options within the Bronson system.
Our focus is on treating the whole person as well as the immediate issue. And every care plan we develop is designed around you and your unique needs.
In Battle Creek, we offer specialized, inpatient care for adults suffering from mental illness combined with substance abuse. In Battle Creek and Paw Paw, we provide specialized neurobehavioral care for older adults suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, memory problems and other mental health issues. Outpatient neurobehavioral care is also available in Paw Paw.
Our advanced treatment options and environments are making a difference across the region. So no matter what kind of care you need, our dedicated team will be there for you—and your family—every step of the way.
Behavioral Health Conditions We Treat
We treat many behavioral health conditions, including:
- Acute crises
- Acute psychiatric illness
- Alzheimer’s disease and memory problems
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Behavioral problems that affect relationships and daily activities
- Dementia related problems
- Emotional and behavioral problems
- Grief- and trauma-related problems
- Mental illness combined with substance abuse
- Neurobehavioral health
- Suicidal thoughts
Behavioral Health Services & Treatments
We offer a wide range of behavioral health services, including:
- Assessments – physical, psychological, psychosocial and daily activities
- Diagnosis, evaluation and testing
- Family conferences to discuss a plan of care
- Group and individual therapy
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Medical assessment and psychosocial evaluation
- Mood and behavior monitoring
- Neurological and psychiatric evaluation
- Nursing services 24 hours a day (inpatient units)
- Nutrition information
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Physicians on-site (inpatient units)
- Psychopharmacology (medication management)
- Specialized treatment for older adults
- Structured treatments
- Symptom control
Locations for Behavioral Health