Behavioral Health Services & Treatments
No matter what kind of care you need, our team will be there for you – and your family – every step of the way. At Bronson, we partner with you to develop a care plan to meet your individual needs as best possible so that you are involved in your care every step of the way. We offer a wide range of behavioral health services including:
- Family conferences to discuss a plan of care – Family plays a big role in the care team. At Bronson, we team up with our patients and families to develop a plan for after you leave Bronson.
- Group and individual therapy – Whether you prefer a group setting or one-on-one therapy, we can provide you with a safe place to work out your emotions. Therapy is a healing environment and can help with many feelings.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient treatment options include both in-person or video visits. You schedule your visits based on what's convenient for your schedule at one of our outpatient locations.
- Inpatient treatment – We offer inpatient treatment options, if desired. Once admitted to the hospital, you receive continuous care. You may transition to outpatient treatment options once you're done with inpatient treatment.
- Nursing services 24 hours a day (inpatient units) – If your care plan includes hospital stay, a nursing team will help take care of you. Your nurses are available 24/7 during your stay and can assist with medication, testing and help make you feel comfortable during your stay.
- Psychiatry – Psychiatry is the study and treatment of mental illness, emotional disturbance and abnormal behavior.
- Psychopharmacology (medication management) – At times, medication may be part of your care plan. Psychopharmacology is the part of treatment that takes a look at how medication can be used and how it affects behavior.