Behavioral Health Services & Treatments
No matter what kind of care you need, our team will be there for you – and your family – every step of the way. At Bronson, we partner with you to develop a care plan to meet your individual needs as best possible so that you are involved in your care every step of the way. We offer a wide range of behavioral health services including:
- Family conferences to discuss a plan of care – Family plays a big role in the care team. At Bronson, we team up with our patients and families to develop a plan for after you leave Bronson.
- Group and individual therapy – Whether you prefer a group setting or one-on-one therapy, we can provide you with a safe place to work out your emotions. Therapy is a healing environment and can help with many feelings.
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment – We offer both inpatient and outpatient options. With inpatient treatment, you will be admitted to the hospital and will receive continuous care. Outpatient treatment lets you schedule your visits without staying with us past your session.
- Nursing services 24 hours a day (inpatient units) – If your care plan includes hospital stay, a nursing team will help take care of you. Your nurses are available 24/7 during your stay and can assist with medication, testing and help make you feel comfortable during your stay.
- Psychiatry – Psychiatry is the study and treatment of mental illness, emotional disturbance and abnormal behavior.
- Psychopharmacology (medication management) – At times, medication may be part of your care plan. Psychopharmacology is the part of treatment that takes a look at how medication can be used and how it affects behavior.